-->

Tuesday, June 10, 2008

foodie but goodie

Lately I've been a bit more inspired in the kitchen. I think it may have to do with the recovery of my sense of smell and taste.

Saturday night was sushi night, supplies obtained from the Japan Centre in Piccadilly and Loon Fung in Chinatown.



Then Sunday night was basmati rice with oyster mushrooms, zucchini, carrot, celery, tiny corn, and pine nuts.


The next day for lunch I made an English style pancake (with just enough batter for one left over from bf making a snack for himself the night before) and put the leftovers inside as a wrap, so good.

And last night I was inspired to use up the rest of the tofu from the sushi and made a salad with roasted vegetables and pan-grilled tofu.



Yesterday I got some Tilapia at the grocery store, so I'll have to think up something good for tonight!

No comments:

Total Pageviews