-->

Monday, August 25, 2008

fifi lapin

Recently I discovered that my mom reads Fifi Lapin as well.

I can't remember when I found this blogger, but I love how she combines fashion with fiction, creating a blog that revolves around a fashionable bunny, which manifests itself in hand-drawn pictures of Fifi wearing cutting-edge fashion.

If you haven't seen her before, I whole-heartedly recommend checking her out :)

Fifi is located in London and she did a recent post on the non-existent and rainy summer we have been having... 


A spread in Vogue on Fifi

I like her statement leopard coat with simple greys to not overwhelm.

I like this coat, it reminds me of Paddington Bear with the pop of yellow underneath

I love this floral dress, makes me think of a beautiful dress to wear for a formal occasion, or for after a wedding

I've seen that furry (real and non) coats are going to be back in style this winter.  This purple is too fun, I don't know if I could pull it off, but it's pretty cool.
Luella
Proenza

Chic gold dress 

I love long cardigans

Beautiful cape and glasses combo

I like how Fifi doesn't always have to be uber-chic, she can also throw on a coat, jeans and matching scarf/hat during winter



1 comment:

cj said...

I can't remember if I told you but I enthusiastically forwarded one of FIFI's lovely emails to your aunt and she was totally confused. I thought loving FIFI was totally intuitive and anyone would understand her appeal but I am thinking that there is some element of genetic programming that makes you instantly love a rabbit dressed up in chic attire.

Total Pageviews