-->

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

itunes play count

I find it interesting to go on to my iTunes music and see what are the top played songs and the recently played songs.  I suppose it may give some insights into my personality...

Here are my top 15 played songs:

1)  No Bad News- Patty Griffin, Children Running Through (23)



2) Sleeping Lessons- The Shins, Wincing the Night Away (22)


3) Sugar Baby Love- The Rubettes (18)



4) The Melody of a Fallen Tree- Windsor for the Derby (18)


5) I Think I See the Light- Cat Stevens, Harold and Maude Soundtrack (17)


6) I'm the Man Who Loves You- Wilco, Yankee Hotel Foxtrot (16)



7) Little Green Bag- George Baker, Reservoir Dogs Soundtrack (15)


8) Stars and Sons- Broken Social Scene, You Forgot It In People (13)


9) I Feel It All- Feist, The Reminder (13)



10) Naked As We Came- Iron & Wine, Our Endless Numbered Days (13)



11) Queen Bitch- David Bowie, Hunky Dory (13)


12) Heavenly Day- Patty Griffin, Children Running Through (13)



13) The 59th Bridge St Song- Simon and Garfunkel, Parsley, Sage, Rosemary & Thyme (13)


14)  You Are My Face- Wilco, Sky Blue Sky (13)



15)  The General Specific- Band of Horses, Cease to Begin (12)



* I do have to keep in mind that iTunes only changes these counts when I play the songs all the way through and don't skip to the next one, which I have to admit rarely happens

No comments:

Total Pageviews