-->

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

new year new start

this past year was crammed with lots of events, both happy and sad, but being back home in PA (I flew back on December 11) reminds me how many wonderful people are in my life, and it is a comfort to know they will be there for me as much as I will be there for them.  

I don't really believe in resolutions, just living your year as best as you can.  With that being said, 2009 should be filled with just as much as 2008.  Hopefully (for my friends' and family's sake) the events of this new year will be filled with happiness (and hopefully I can contribute to the happiness!!! but more of that to come later ;) ).

One thing that I do want to accomplish in 2009 is a road trip driving across America with SJ.  I really like these vintage postcards from different sights to see.  It would be fun to try and visit some of the same places and take a photo of what the views look like now.











No comments:

Total Pageviews