-->

Saturday, May 23, 2009

weekend home style: decorating walls

I think it may have something to do with always renting homes. 
Every time I see a beautifully painted or decorated wall, I save the picture, in the hopes that one day I will live somewhere that I can freely paint the walls.

Not quite a wall, but a very cool, very massive painting.

Calming blue wall with awesome tree stencil.

I have a thing for massive amounts of pictures on walls, I think it may stem from my years at University...

Unframed ones make wallpaper...

Lots 'n' lots.

Bright Orla Kiely wallpaper.

I really like the texture of this wallpaper.  I'm not really a big fan of wallpaper, I think paint is better anyday, but I like this.  As long as I don't get vertigo staring at it.

More frames.


And the coup de gras--- a wood wall.  how cool is that?

No comments:

Total Pageviews