-->

Tuesday, June 16, 2009

one room living

I've come to know a lot about one-room-living.

Last year it was one room with a partition to make it feel like two.

This year it's a whole apt, but we live in one room because of the roomies, who watch TV in the main room (sometimes the empty room watches TV too...).

The main problem with one-room-living is there never seems to be enough space, considering you cram what you would put in a whole home into one tiny room. The benefit of that is that you learn to down-size a lot and try not to keep anything around that you do not need.

With that being said, I really don't mind one-room-living, in fact, if the room was on the scale of the one below, I think I would love it. Instead of having a separate kitchen, dining room, living room, family room, it could all be in one big loft space, partitioned inventively with furniture.


Yes, I think I like that room very much.

1 comment:

cj said...

This is great especially if you can leave all your other stuff in your jam-packed two rooms in your parent's house (not to mention all your childhood memorabilia in the basement) :)

Total Pageviews