-->

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

cool weather

it's been getting cooler of late. temperature-wise it's really starting to feel like autumn.
I can't remember where I found these unfortunately, but I really like them as projects to spruce up our new digs.

We're still getting everything unpacked and settled, and fixing all the little things you can't imagine how the tenants before you could live with- such as trying to clean in a lethargic shower. Ah well, this is renting folks.

felt leaves wreath

felt leaves ornaments

holly leaves ornaments

now just to find felt...
I don't remember any at the fabric stores I went to with my Mom a week ago, but I'm sure I must be able to find some somewhere.

pictures from visit and scotland to come once Mom uploads them for me!

1 comment:

cj said...

I think they had felt at the last store we went to.

Total Pageviews