-->

Saturday, September 5, 2009

weekend home style: eames era

It's beginning to get very nippy over here. Autumn has finally taken over. All of a sudden everyone is walking around in big coats with scarves. Many times this week I was dressed inappropriately, it's hard to make the transition from no coat at all to massive coat, hat, etc.

I've gotten very into eames era and dansk-ish furniture.
I've had these photos on my computer for awhile now, the feel of the house kind of reminds me of these styles.


retro table

I like how the curves of the coffee table mirror the curves of the sofa

nice wooden dresser with his 'n her sides

cute silhouette portraits

1 comment:

cj said...

I don't know if you remember my mom's dining room table and chairs but they were danish teak - very much in this style. Too bad you were so young when she downsized. I was really lucky with Nana and Papa - I was the only grandchild who had a house so I got a lot.

Total Pageviews