-->

Monday, October 19, 2009

weekend home style: bunny styling

I decided to post this on a Monday even though it's not really the weekend anymore, because this is a house that completely revolves around its bunny inhabitants.

first hint of rabbits- see pillow

i lov rabtz

bunny!

cool bunny hutch that disappears into the room.
I just have one question for these people- how do you get a house bunny not to poop everywhere?

a good solution for how to use all those weird nooks in a room- bunny hutches!

another bunny pillow and real bunny.
on a side note- I really like that old odds and ends filing cabinet

bunny basket

jackalope!

I think that is the most bunnified house I have ever seen. I'm not sure if even I could handle living with bunnies 24/7 ;)

1 comment:

cj said...

There is no way to litter train them. When I was your age I had friends who had a house bunny - droopy eared - who was very sweet, but you really had to watch where you walked in the house. Clearly these people don't have toddlers!

Total Pageviews