-->

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

bikes oh bikes

It's very fitting that the same week my bike starts throwing early winter fits I fall for all of these great photos of chic NYC girls on bikes. I like that they are all wearing boots or skinny pants- very practical biking attire. Looks like big wire bike baskets are also very 'in' in NYC, though I'm sure that if I had one my stuff would always be flying out!

With that being said, I think I'll have to start looking for a new bike, or at least a new old bike soon, it's nearing the end of its life, but at least now I have all these images to motivate me!

1 comment:

cj said...

These all look more dainty than your bike! Maybe it was seeing yours and SJ's parked in the kitchen which made them seem so very sturdy looking to me.

Total Pageviews