-->

Thursday, November 19, 2009

stained glass

The other week I was looking at the stained glass kaleidoscopes that CJ brought my attention to on anthropologie. They seem to be pretty basic designs, though I'd like to check them out in person if I get the chance. I think I could take a shot at it, and maybe even one up their designs... :)

I like the fan design , especially if those two fans rotate individually.

I just need to figure out what colourful bits to put in the tube to make the fantastic patterns. I guess confetti, sequins, etc would work?

And I'd need to find some tubes to put the sequins in, but I think that if I used my imagination it wouldn't be too hard to improvise.

Maybe come December and I have my supplies again I can mock up a few experiments.

1 comment:

cj said...

I know you can do better! You need to order more glass though because you don't have anything but small bits left.

Total Pageviews