-->

Thursday, April 29, 2010

dollface

I was into dollhouses when I was little- I had two, one was a little wooden one that can be made from those craft store kits (which I'm not sure if they have any more) and was painted purple. The other was a masterpiece of a dollhouse, made by my grandfather and modeled after the house I grew up in. My mom and I then decorated it exactly like our house, or as close as we could get.

These ladies however have taken dollhouses to a new extreme level...





Don't they look incredibly close to the real thing? Supposedly these ladies furnish their dollhouses as they wish they could furnish their homes, complete with mini mock-designer furnishings...

1 comment:

cj said...

I liked the one your grandfather made best. Some of the furniture (including the little piano) was made for my mother during the 1920s, and the dressing table was made for me in the 50's by my Uncle Bill.

Total Pageviews