-->

Sunday, May 23, 2010

ikea homes

I was browsing the Ikea Family Live site and found this little apartment that is just so bright and colourful and inspiring for a small space.

These are just simple garden benches, but piled high with pillows at the end of their small kitchen they are a much better alternative to regular table and chairs.

Nice stainless steel shelving to show off beautiful glasses and a fun little car.

Big fan of rails for hanging mugs and pans and utensils off of, and also a fan of these moveable chopping tables with storage space underneath.

It's all the details that bring this place together.

Another view of the kitchen with breakfast nook at the end.

I think it's the wood flooring with knots that I most like about this bedroom, though I find the mauve/purple wall colour really pleasing.

And one of the owners even made a little model of the apartment before they moved in to try out different layouts. I love this because I did this the last time my parents moved to work out the layout of my own room :)

No comments:

Total Pageviews