-->

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

rabbit tiles

My friend Ann was up at a yard/art sale in PA and came away with some bunny tiles!
Her though waves went something along the lines of "Hey, Ash likes tiles... Hey, Ash definitely likes bunnies... Hey, maybe I like bunnies and tiles too!!!"

In the end she came away with some very cool tiles, including this running bunny and the two bunnies looking at the moon, which I think is the best stuff.

I'm very impressed at the quality...

Though I don't think I would want rabbits all around my fireplace...


bunny in the moon!

The woman's website is here

and she will be at the Pennsylvania Guild of Craftsmen Fair 31 July and 1 August, so I wish I could drag my mom there for her birthday and to see bunny tiles :)

2 comments:

cj said...

Wish we could go together too :(

Anny55 said...

Ha! I feel famous now :-)

Total Pageviews