-->

Friday, February 27, 2009

decisions

making decisions is not my forte.  in fact, my friends would testify that I am horrible at making decisions.  but they really can't say anything because they are just as indecisive as I am.  they just like to give me a hard time about it.  we love each other in a 'special' way.

and so, I am finally faced with a real decision.  dresses.  oy.  

I was originally thinking j.crew...



... three designs available to flatter everyone, and two shades of blue...

then the other night it hit me that my friends can look just as flattering and cute in less expensive dresses, and since I want it to be casual and wearable, why not american apparel?



the colours are punchier than the j.crew, but I kind of like that for a summery (hot) wedding.  and I like the blues too.  and at $43 a pop instead of $160-180, it's a lot nicer on young wallets.  
hmmm.

decisions...

No comments:

Total Pageviews