-->

Monday, May 24, 2010

liberty obsession

I told CJ all about my Liberty finds over the weekend and now that Ste is back in the UK I have the camera capability to show them off.

First we have fabric remnants...

A few, like the second one from the left, are two pieces of the same style.

When I showed Ste he commented how they were all "really nice"...

I really like the retro one with the peachy cream background...

and two pieces of this tana lawn print as well.


And now on to hankies.

The women in my family have what can only be called an obsession for Liberty hankies, but for the past 3 years the nice ones have seemed to be few and far between...

Until this past weekend.

Including the triple packs I got 16 in total.

Three with the picot stitch edge and two of the pink/purple Ianthe pattern.

And a triple pack with the multi Strawberry Thief...

Another triple pack with pansies...

And the last triple pack with green/blue Strawberry Thief and that pretty lawn print.

Obsession, yes, but a beautiful obsession at that.

1 comment:

cj said...

What a great selection! I have the paisley's, but not most of the others. Love the ones with flowers that are sort of morning-glory shaped and the retro one you like too. Glad you kept them in the family and are starting your own collection :)

Total Pageviews