-->

Friday, July 23, 2010

new liberty fabrics

I love some of the new Liberty Art Prints for their fabric.
Some of them are very Japanese in style, but I think I like them mainly because I am a sucker for all things Liberty (at a price of course :) )

There are two or three variations on each print in different colors, but here are a few of the patterns I liked.
vibrant
subdued, but I like the dots in the background
big, lazy, purple flowers
graphic flowers
like under the sea
cool landscape print
I'm a sucker for tiny leaves, it reminds me strikingly of the classic Liberty Glenjade print
fish pretending to be bird in Strawberry Thief
And I just realized that I got this as a remnant in my last Liberty visit :)

Hopefully I can get some more of these patterns as remnants,
given time of course :) :)
Ha, if only I was rich enough to wrap presents in Liberty fabric...

1 comment:

cj said...

Love the new japanesey prints. Not sure how I feel about the fish as a strawberry thief. Don't feel like this one will take off so it is probaby worth getting a bit as it will become a collector's item in the strawberry thief theme.

Total Pageviews