-->

Saturday, August 14, 2010

apologies for the delays in service

Last weekend I stopped into Liberty (surprise, surprise), mainly to see their newest fabric collection. I was excited to see that they have expanded the fabric section and have added a lot more Liberty of London lines using both old and new fabric patterns.

teapots and toiletry bags and coasters etc

cutting fabric

new season fabrics

jackson pollack -style prints

rich coloured florals

the fishes

beautiful shawl (a mere £295 or so...)

Zucchini pancakes for Sunday lunch!
mm mmmm

Girls' night on Wednesday :)

Last night's Dark and Stormy
(yummy- I'm not a rum person really, but this is rum, ginger beer and lime, and it's good)
:)

morning components for today's breakfast biscuits

I couldn't resist the new LIberty fabrics, so I got a meter each of these three :)
And, last but not least, my newest tile addition-
Sherwin & Cotton circa 1900, I think it's reminiscent of a seahorse...

1 comment:

cj said...

Oh, and I am missing all this at Liberty :( I love the Pollocky prints and the scarf but I would really love to see it all.

Total Pageviews