-->

Friday, August 6, 2010

j.crew

I've been window shopping again at J.Crew...
I really like their earthy fall palette they have been adding new items to recently.

My favourites are below:


I especially like the alpaca cardigan, sunrise dress, dixon boots and minnetonka boots, but if someone wanted to treat me to all of them I wouldn't complain ;)

They have also posted some of their fall 'looks'. They're not all for me, but I like elements of these...

I like the different furry vests, denims, and that coat in the last look.

What do you think?

2 comments:

cj said...

The furry vests are a bit too much for me but I do like the looks in the first section - esp the boots. Thinking of getting a pair of the desert boots with some of Aunt Bernie's birthday money. Ireally need more shoes ha ha :)

Ashley said...

I know I am soooo tempted by the moccasin boots but the desert boots are super cute too, what color are you thinking?

Total Pageviews