-->

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

northwest coast jewelry

Both my Mom and I really appreciate are from the Pacific Northwest, especially the beautiful silver jewelry made by the Tlingit and Tsimshian. When we went to Alaska when I was in High School my Mom got me a beautiful silver ring with a raven around it, which I still wear often today. I'm very glad I had some sense of style (or at least what was pretty) in High School and my Mom was willing to see the ring as an investment piece for me :)

I did do some searching recently and found some people selling online...







I think they're all wonderful, impossible to choose a favorite!!!

1 comment:

cj said...

I like the first wide bracelet - reminds me of my smaller bracelet and your ring. After I saw this collection I put it on today :)

Total Pageviews