-->

Friday, April 1, 2011

liberty + nike


They've done it again, Liberty of London and Nike have teamed up to produce more of their adorable shoes (see above and below). I resisted the first time, but oh, geez, are they cute or what? My only possible chance of resistance is to remind myself that they have mainly used the new season fabrics, none of the classics that I love.

Also, to prolong the drama, they are only releasing them in spurts. So that means that the first 4 designs are available now (some already selling out online), and the other 6 will be released over the month. Hm, and I will be in England over the later part of this month, hm...

In the meantime, you can check out their Twitter to keep up to date on design releases.

Umbel Print D

Tatum Print Mid Dunk

Tatum Print Air Force 1 Premium Dunk

Kara's Trees High Skinny Premium Dunk

Tom's Jets High Skinny Premium Dunks
Umbel Print D Air Force 1 Premium Dunks

Kara's Trees Print Blazer Low Dunks
(I think these are my favorites)

Which style are your favorites?

1 comment:

cj said...

Like the ones you do and the previous ones as well :)

Total Pageviews