-->

Friday, June 24, 2011

shop: glasses


top row: beckett, colton, langston, preston
bottom row: nedwin, thatcher, webb, sibley


I got sucked into Warby Parker's website last night after seeing Jenny's new glasses. They have a nifty option where you can upload a photo and digitally 'try on' the glasses, AND they even have a complimentary service where you can choose 5 frames, have them sent out, return them free of charge and decide whether or not you want to get a pair!

I think my top 5 I'd want to try are:
(7) Webb in Amber
(2) Colton in Sandalwood
(3) Langston in Amber
(4) Preston in Sandalwood
(1) Beckett in Black (just so I can try some in black)

I think the Webb look the best, but who knows unless you try them!

1 comment:

cj said...

I agree about the web - some of the others seem to crowd your eyes. Not crazy about black for you.

Total Pageviews