-->

Friday, September 12, 2008

boots

Now that the weather is getting cold(er) outside, all I can think about are boots.  I already have a pretty good collection of high boots between here and the USA.  I have brown, purple, beige, and black.  I also have one pair of short-wedge heeled grey booties that were on sale a few years ago from Anthropologie which are very cute with nice detailing.

But now I'm craving more, I can't help but think that I need a pair of black ankle boots and who knows what else.  

This Anthropologie spread on how to wear boots has not helped me resist either.

My favourites are the perfect grey boots with that red knit dress and dark grey tights!


Look at those beautiful yellow boots with grey and black.

I have been trying to resist these Topshop boots for awhile now. Let's see if I continue to hold out...

Living in London, I also wonder why I have never brought my wellies over... the perfect shoe for a rainy day...
Oh boots, boots, boots...

1 comment:

cj said...

You come by this honestly. A woman can never have too many boots. After collecting them for decades the one thing I have learned is to stay away from the clunky ones because they are so unattractive that they go out of fashion quickly and you are stuck
looking at them wondering why did I ever buy these. The sleek ones that reflect the contour of you legs with slightly rounded toes (no squares or points) are classics and I have one pair that is 20 years old. So of course this becomes investment spending!

Total Pageviews