-->

Monday, September 1, 2008

Harper's continued...

* click on images to enlarge
39-50; my favourites are 45 and 47 (more about COS later)

Liberty ad

Ways to work the Gilet/Vest

A designer who works entirely in sweater knits; I love her outfit.

I love the purple dresses and the casual, slouchy suit look in the tweeds.

How to dress as a work at home woman.  Again, I like her casual, but chic looks.

An editorial in black and white.

Very 60s

Scribble dress

Remember MASH?

Intimate photo of Bella Freud by Mary McCartney from a feature of photos.  I really like her bed and linens.

1 comment:

cj said...

Hmmm .... I have been looking for something just like that Sergio Rossi grey bag (remember my grey and purple theme this fall). Bit pricy though. The closest I can come is one that I tried at Talbots but it isn't quite slouchy enough. Another hunt for the perfect bag. Never found one that was quite as nice as the lovely purple Liberty bag.

Total Pageviews