-->

Friday, April 3, 2009

wishlists

until wedding day and new and improved visa is procured I am unable to work in England, so I am occupying my time with cooking, cleaning, crafting, biking, erranding, et cetera...

one thing about not earning money, it takes window shopping to a new level of sado-masochism (is that a word?).  I spend time dreaming about new items of clothing that would spruce up my wardrobe for spring/summer '09.  This list of items changes throughout the week as I happen upon new things and discard others for multiple reasons, like fit, colour, price...

anyway, here's a few things that I would love to get (at least for now), if money were something coming into my account instead of just passing through.
julienas sweater, toast.co.uk
fine voile tunic, toast.co.uk
canvas espadrille, toast.co.uk
canvas espadrille, toast.co.uk
sweet olive shift, anthropologie.com
seabirds chemise, anthropologie.com
possiblities cardigan, anthropologie.com
plateaus skirt, anthropologie.com
fair weather sky jacket, anthropologie.com
constellations scarf, anthropologie.com
hooded parka, kew-online.com

suede marjorie ballet flat, jcrew.com

linen constellations strapless dress, jcrew.com

No comments:

Total Pageviews