-->

Monday, June 16, 2008

ebay junkie



So I think I have to admit it now.... I am addicted.... to.... ebay.

But I am definitely not ashamed. In fact, I think it is a great way to find items that are exactly what you want and be eco-friendly at the same time. It's great to think that I can find things that I would otherwise buy from retail outlets, but that on ebay are usually cheaper and are being recycled, so I am not contributing to wasteful commercial consumption (or so I like to tell myself).

Here are some of my recent purchases:


Black Leather Fringe Bag £4.99 Ebay Seller


Tan Leather Briefcase £8.50 Ebay Seller


Vintage Green and Brown Leather Oxfords £11.54 Deja Blues Vintage

I have my eye on a few more items, so I will keep you updated on any new purchases. In the meantime, happy ebaying!

No comments:

Total Pageviews